24 May 2011

ISAACMIZRAHILIVE! for QVC

My love for Isaac Mizrahi and his ability to create impeccable pretty pieces both high and low knows no bounds. Can I imagine wearing one of these adorable pieces as my new bestie Issac and I sip coffee and people watch at sidewalk cafe on a perfect Spring day? Yes I can.


Knit Top w/Batwing Sleeve & Ruching $29.94
ISSACMIZRAHILIVE! for QVC



Giraffe Print Shirt Dress w/Removable Belt $62.76
ISSACMIZRAHILIVE for QVC




Short Sleeve Bateau-Neck Top w/Embellishment $42
ISSACMIZRAHILIVE! for QVC



Floral Print Cargo Pocket Shirt Dress $45.60
ISSACMIZRAHILIVE! for QVC



Scarf Print Sheer Caftan w/Belt $39.40
ISSACMIZRAHILIVE! for QVC



Long Sleeve Gradient Stripe Bateau-Neck Top $42 ISSACMIZRAHILIVE! for QVC


Poppy Floral Print A-Line Skirt $49.50
ISSACMIZRAHILIVE! for QVC

No comments: