31 May 2011

On The Hunt For The Perfect Dress

I have a confession; it has been more than a year since I've worn a dress. I had this revelation a few weeks ago when sorting through my spring/summer things, I came across several unworn skirts (complete with tags). It's was at that moment I decided that I would make more of an effort to show off my lovely stems, and to purchase a few purty frocks to update ye olde wardrobe. I will report back with my findings while on the Perfect Dress Hunt.

First up, Melissa Masse. I have loved her pieces since the inception of her line (I'm so not alone, I know). Her mantra of custom-made clothing for everyday wear strikes a chord with many women. Her pieces can be found at her namesake boutique, and upscale stores as Bloomingdale's, Saks Fifth Avenue, Le Grande Dame and Neiman Marcus to name a few.



Blue Tree Bark Dress $325 MelissaMasse


Bark Tribal Maxi $295 MelissaMasse


Pink Confetti Flower Dress $295 MelissaMasse

No comments: